ECA Stack

Peak_Power

When I eventually get around to cutting I'd like to try the ECA stack, did a bit of reading on it, seems like its fairly safe, I read that the correct ratio is 1:10:10 (E:C:A), with a max of 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg of aspirin per dose, 2-3 times a day.

I was wondering where I can get ephedrine from, is it ok to just by an asthma inhaler with ephedrine in it and puff away at that, with caffeine pills and aspirins?

Btw I am from Australia, not sure of the different legalities over here.

Any advice on dosages, possible side-effects, max-time to stay on it etc. (don't want to get addicted lol)

Don't bother with the aspirin part.

You can get ephedrine in asthma medications. It would be more convenient if you can get it in a pill form. You'll probably want to start with a lower dosage of E for the first few days to see how it effects you.

Does asthma medication come as pure ephedrine, or mixed with other stuff that might affect me, since I don't have asthma? Its Schedule 4 here in Australia, which means prescription only. So would have I have to fake having asthma or just rob some kid with an inhaler? just kidding...
biggrin.gif

If I got an inhaler with ephedrine, how much ephedrine would be in one puff?

Also what about pseudoephedrine? Much easier to get but I hear it doesn't suppress appetite.

Ephedrine in Australia is probably restricted as it is a stimulant.

In asthma medication it is usually mixed with Salbutamol for bronchodilation, both can cause palpitation and increased heart rate so it is wise to administer in progressive doses!

Pseudoehedrine is not even close in terms of its effects but it is widely used in weight loss products, and yes it is much more readily available.

I believe the main reason its restricted is because it is used as an ingredient in amphetamines and methamphetamines, as they are chemically similar. Also ephedrine is slightly addictive (although apparently not as physcially addictive as the legal and readily available drug caffeine...go figure) Pseudoephedrine has been restricted for the same reason (use in illicit drugs), so Sudafed, a popular antihistamine, is now behind the counter. pfft how annoying.

So any specific advice on getting my hands on some bronchodilator medication? (I doubt I could convincingly fake asthma...) Natually I would use it safely, I don't want to mess around with medication that affects the heart.

I don't know anything about australian law but in the US ephedrine is re-banned starting yesterday.

Don't bother with the meds. Just figure out what you are eating now, reduce your carbs and increase your fat a bit at a time until your calories are where you want them for cutting. If you get enough fat, you won't be hungry.

So it's a sneaky way to cut calories and spare muscle - it works.

Lately I was taking caffeine + ephedra, 200 + 20 mg X 2 or 3,
for 8 days.

Then the war began, I had to move to another city with my wife and baby (because our area was bombarded), and I couldn't get ephedra there.
(The stuff is not legal in Israel.)

I have to tell you:
Though I was still taking some caffeine pills (vita2000), this was painfull!
For nearly a week I just felt constantly sleepy and down.

Just be aware of that:
It is really hard to get off ephedra, even if you've only done it for a week!

BTW, now I do have access to ephedra, but I wouldn't take it,
because I don't like getting myself addicted to amphetamine-like stuff.

(As someone who did plenty of ecstasy, cocaine and stuff like that,
I can tell you that ephedra + caffeine kicks ass!!! this is a very powerfull stimulant!)

Guarana is milder, works well, and non-addictive from what I've felt. I'm not tempted to take it on offdays at all, or even if I'm feeling good and just want to work out. But it's great when feeling like a flat tire. Yohimbe is pretty safe too, and can be combined with guarana if you need that much kick.

how about just cutting naturally? i have messed with eca stacks, but find one day of cardio a week does more AND makes me feel better.

Maybe because everyone is different? For some people, the metabolism slows down very quickly when you begin cutting. Other people have a hard time creating enough of a deficit to lose weight. EC stacks can also supress appetite, aside from the obvious metabolic boost.

It's a tool. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

I went to pharmisist to ask about ephedrine, the assistant thought I wanted to use it make drugs, but she was a druggy herself heheh.

She told me its pretty much impossible to get ephedrine nowadays, but she suggested a product called Xenical, over the counter here in Australia, apparently it stops your body absorbing fat, the only nasty side-effect is that the fat you eat comes out the other end, not very pleasant...

Back