Extreme Stretching- any place in HST?

TheyDroppedMe

Alright, im gonna cut to the skinny - Im starting my second cycle of hst, and having done some DoggCrapp training in the past, I miss my extreme stretches. Is there any place in an HST routing? IIRC, stretching doesn't cause as much microtrauma as actual exercising, but effectively stretches the fascia. Stretched fascia = good. Just look at the idiot of bodybuilding - Greg Valentino. Even after stopping synthol, his muscles still retain that freaky, gross look. Anyways, any input on stretching after my workouts would be greatly appreciated.

-Greg L.

There was some discussion of extreme stretching a while back. I believe you can find info on it in the "Pimp My HST" manual.

I use to do DC training as well, which is too much for the natural lifter. However, I did see a good amount of benefit from stretching. I may try incorporating it into HST in a future cycle as well.

I'm trying it, except only 2x per week. Some of those stretches can be pretty rough, like the ones for the shoulder.<P>Surprisingly, the stretches can be pretty exhausting, so take that into account.

Def read Pimp my HST by Jules (aka Vicious).

I do loaded stretches for a few exercises during 5s where they are easy to do. (eg. after shrugs and calf raises).

Pimp my HST

Back