Felt drained

Fausto

HST Expert
Hi Guys

Yesterday was my last day of the 5's with negatives, I fetlt drained, could not bench more than 100 Kg, my target was 114 Kg, but I just felt terribly weak! :mad:

Usually with bench I do about three sets before I tackle my target weight, going up in weight each time (eg: 50 Kgs x 12 / 70 Kg x 10 / 90 Kg x 8, then target x 5 or negatives whatever the case).
sleeping.gif

Anyway I got through with a bit of a struggle, but ended up considering that it was not a bad workout anyway.

These last 8 weeks have been quite productive, I got to 15" from less than 14" in my biceps, my chest and shoulders have grown considerably, but overall what aI could really see was the metamorphosis of change in LBM along with some growth, I cannot complain, I am happy.
happy.gif

This morning at about 3:30 am, I got up to take a "leak" and...man...I felt as if I was about to die...my whole body ached and I felt seriously in debt physically like there was something I should have done that I didn't (my body tells me it was protein).
butbut.gif
- is it?

This morning though I feel on top of the world, no problems, a slight DOMS but a lovable feeling anyway (muscle heads are crazy people)
crazy.gif

I must confess, I have found myself raiding the fridge often just before hitting the "sack", and high carb foods feel like a "beer in a summer day", which means to me that it is what I am in debit, right?

Your valued opinion is most appreciated.  
tounge.gif

Ciao

Just to point out the obvious:

If it's an isolated incident, then maybe you just had a crappy day for lifting. Or maybe you just weren't "there" mentally, and you couldn't get yourself into the right mindset to lift. Everyone has one of these days once in a while. If that's the case, don't worry about it, you'll get 'em next time.

Thanks Savage

You know you could be right and I know that feeling only too well, but there was someting really different, the drained feeling specially in the middle of the night, the only lately "growing hunger" specially at night.

You see I don't control my diet that closely, I simply try to eat well, eat frequently, cut out as much visible fat as possible, eat as much Omega 3 EFA's as I can (lately with mixed nuts something I quite enjoy)
tounge.gif
, eat mixed ratios, with controlled carb intake, but now with the 5's carbs are in high demand, and I can feel the difference when I have them :)

Ciao

Well it could be a terminal disease starting to eat your muscle fiber away.  
sad.gif
  Then again, it was probably just a bad day.  
happy.gif
  Nice results Mr. F.  
worship.gif

Old and Grey

NIce way to make one feel good dude! Terminal disease
laugh.gif
? Fortunately I have good sense of humour.
happy.gif

So, you guys are saying that it is not carbs deficit or even protein, maybe being 38 I am really Old and Grey myself
laugh.gif
ah, ah, ah....don't feel tat way at all fortunately.

How about Jules, any opinions? :confused:

Back