• Start date Start date
I

imported_etothepii

The plan is to be lifting every day.

Here's the routine for primary lifting days (every 48 hours):

1. Dips
2. Incline BP
3. Military Press
4 a. Deep Squats (alternated with dead lifts)
4 b. Dead Lifts (alternated with squats)
5. Pull Ups
6. Bent Over Rows
7. Rear Delt Raises
8. Standing Calf Raises
9. Shrugs

That will be nine exercises per workout. This is not necessarily the order, and there may be some super sets for a couple exercises above.

Cardio and secondary lifting (every other day):

Abs.
-- Weighted Crunches
-- Russian Twists
Arms
-- Incline DB Curls
-- Skull Crushers
(All of the above using HST progression)

Cardio
-- Alternate between slow/moderate stair master and HIIT stair master.

This is pretty aggressive for me, but (Being a teacher) I have summer off. I should be able to get pleanty of rest.

I'm sure I'll have to eat big every day instead of alternating high and low calories each day. If this is too much for me, if I start feeling fatigued, or whatever, I can drop some of the secondary work, and I can even go to a three time a week scheme in order to get a rest day in there.

When the full cycle is over, I plan to go straight into Madcow 5x5 strength training. This will keep the Squats, DL, Incline BP, Military Press, and Bent Over Rows going, and some of the other exercises will be kept as accessory exercises.

looks good how many sets are you going to do per cycle
biggrin.gif

I did 1 @15, 2 @ 10, and 3 @ 5 last time, and will probably do the same. I have kicked around the idea of doing 20 reps in each phase, utilizing Dan More's m-time, though. Just increase the amount of m-time each week or so. I'm more likely to stick with what I've already done, though.

Back