Finally!

Xkane

biggrin.gif
I joined this forum a while back and couldn't post ever, so I re-registered yesterday and now I can
biggrin.gif

I've pretty much read every thread here, found some good advice, and am now about to start my 3rd HST cycle.
On my previous cycles I've gained 8lbs total so something is working. I'll make a training log for my 3rd so I can get some feedback from the experts here.

I look forward to posting with you guys!

Welcome X, and sorry it takes a while to get in: you'll find this a pretty good group and reasonably troll-free, dedicated lifters of all sizes and ages.
One good idea is to post your stats, gym time, goals and present workout. That lets us get to know you and help with any sticky points. Sounds like you're doing well. We will assume you are familiar with the articles before posting questions.

Hmmm...I wonder if they can make a troll filter for computers...?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hmmm...I wonder if they can make a troll filter for computers...? </div>

A Martin Levac filter? Sorry, I couldn't resist!
biggrin.gif

Xkane, welcome to the HST forum. I remember being on my 3rd cycle. I was always, and still am, so excited to design an HST cycle!

Back