thatsall

Squats
Lying Leg Curls
Bent Over Rows
DB Shoulder Press
Incline Curls
Overhead Extensions
Calf Raises

OK, i am starting tuesday after a 2 week SD. I forgot to find my maxes before doing so but i will estimate.

I am doing lying leg curls instead of stiff leg dead lift because i never did that and woulod rather wait until the end of this cycle to do so because i couldnt even estimate maxes, anmd just to be safe.

Also im new to squats, but hear those are the best and want to do them so i will be estimating, but before that i was doing leg presses, should i just do those or know?

And the bent over rpws wioll be the first, i used to do those with the dumbell, one at a time, but i think i can manage and estimate well.........could i wear i belt for that, and what other exersizes should i be wearing a belt with? thanx

Welcome thatsall,

This looks like a good order..

Lying Leg Curls
Squats
Bent Over Rows
DB Shoulder Press
Calf Raises
Incline Curls
Overhead Extensions

However, I see no direct shoulder work (shoulder/military press or lateral raises?).. and how about instead of SLDL's, or in this case the leg curls, do weighted hyperextensions

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
could i wear i belt for that, and what other exersizes should i be wearing a belt with?</div>

You could wear a belt for bent over rows although I don't see the point. Wear a belt for squats especially if you go take your legs parallel to the ground so you're back will be straight.

-Colby

Welcome thatsall,

This looks like a good order..

Lying Leg Curls
Squats
Bent Over Rows
DB Shoulder Press
Calf Raises
Incline Curls
Overhead Extensions

However, I see no direct shoulder work (shoulder/military press or lateral raises?).. and how about instead of SLDL's, or in this case the leg curls, do weighted hyperextensions

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
could i wear i belt for that, and what other exersizes should i be wearing a belt with?</div>

You could wear a belt for bent over rows although I don't see the point. Wear a belt for squats especially if you go take your legs parallel to the ground so you're back will be straight.

-Colby

have the dumbell shholder press on there, thats shoulder work. And also you recomend doing weighted hyper extensions, why do you think this would be better? Do you think i have enoug for legs with the squats or is the second hand effect from hyoerextensions enough for the mammies and back together?

have the dumbell shholder press on there, thats shoulder work. And also you recomend doing weighted hyper extensions, why do you think this would be better? Do you think i have enoug for legs with the squats or is the second hand effect from hyoerextensions enough for the mammies and back together?

Oh yeah and i wanna throw in shrugs too.

Back