Hi, what do people think of these exercises for my first cycle

Squat
Deadlift
Bench press
Overhead press
Barbell row
Bicep curl
Skull crusher

i'd also consider adding pull-ups/chin-ups to get a vertical pull in there. if you cant do pull-ups or chin-ups, assisted machines are a good way to go

cheers guys, will add both to the list.

I've got a question that's been bugging me, because I'm fairly new to body building my current 5RM and subsequent 10 and 15RM are pretty low. I'm worried that the weights will not be heavy enough to induce muscle gain. For example, my 5RM for bench press is 55KG and my 5RM for barbell curl is 27.5KG

Actually the new bodybuilder, will gain muscle and strength at a much higher rate, than any experienced bodybuilder. Even if (when) the weight used, is much lower.

The reason for this is: What makes the muscle grow, is to what degree you can overloaded it, in comparison to its conditioning.
Over time, a muscle will become more and more conditioned and while this is, to some degree, reversable (using SD) it will accumulate. At the same time, increases in strenght, will be so much harder to achieve. Thus leaving less potential for sufficent overload.

To sum up. Once you have adapted (at a neural level) to the exercises you have chosen, this will most likely be when you'll be getting your best gains, ever.. Regardless of the weights you are using.

Back