flawless training

faz

thats what this guy calls his method he also has this to say about hst
HST Hypertrophy Specific Training
Benefits: Utilizes optimum training frequency, fairly good stimulation of testosterone and androgen receptors and protein turn over. Low chance of increasing cortisol levels, does not cause unnecessary muscle damage. Moderate IGF-I stimulation.
Flaws: Fails to utilize HGH and lactic acid induced hypertrophy, limited MGF/IGF-IEa stimulation.

here it is in full
http://www.fitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17740

So his method gives you the best of everything ... but he doesn't tell you what it is. I suppose he will reveal it for a price?

<div>
(leegee38 @ Sep. 13 2006,08:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So his method gives you the best of everything ... but he doesn't tell you what it is.  I suppose he will reveal it for a price?</div>
Yep. His website is a pay-only site!

By incorporating drop sets, I believe that I take care of the lactic acid part. I'm too lazy to research the other stuff he talks about but I am sure that Dan Moore can address that off the top of his head.

<div>
(etothepii @ Sep. 13 2006,08:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(leegee38 @ Sep. 13 2006,08:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So his method gives you the best of everything ... but he doesn't tell you what it is.  I suppose he will reveal it for a price?</div>
Yep. His website is a pay-only site!</div>
Well I have some magic beans that will induce hypertrophy you can buy...
I had to speedread the science, but caught what he said about negatives - is that true? They induce MORE muscle damage than eccentric movements? If so, then why wouldn't they give you immediate hypertrophic benefits?
And I admit, his article gets you curious as to just WHAT he thinks is the ultimate workout. It sounds like it would be a hybrid of HST and DC...for a price, of course...

Some disbelief? Or what is he trying to prove? Who said anything about 2 - 3 minutes rest?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">HST does have high rep sets at the begining. But 30 seconds of exercise with a 2-3 minute rest between is not going to utilize lactic acid and HGH release as well as a program like GTP that utilizes several kinds of sets and rest intervals so that the glycolytic pathway is even further taxed causing much more build up than HST. DC training accomplishes this in a lsighty different way if you need an example.
___
Researcher, Biochemist, Trainer, Owner of FlawlessTraining
TheGame46@flawlesstraining.com </div>

The saga goes on...

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Depends on the intensity and your strength defecit ratio, At 45 seconds you wont be able to reach 15 reps again if you are taining at high intensity which is whats need for a low volume protocol like HST. HST does give some lactic response and just to humor you, it would only be the first two weeks. But if you actually read the study. The 20 rep sets that are &quot;optional&quot; are the onse that actually help the tendons, not the 15, Not enough lactic acid and too much weight in that range
</div>

I'm just wondering why he thinks you can elevate HGH through training enough to make a difference. Oh wait, you can't. The only way to elevate HGH enough to get results for muscle-building purposes would be to inject it.

Ha!  I'Ve got an EVEN BETTER TRAINING PROGRAM THAN FLAWLESS TRAINING!  I call it &quot;MORE FLAWLESSER TRAINING!!!&quot;  IT IS ONLY $250 FOR THE E-BOOK FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY...SIGN UP QUICKLY BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!!!!
wink.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 13 2006,15:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I had to speedread the science, but caught what he said about negatives - is that true? They induce MORE muscle damage than eccentric movements? If so, then why wouldn't they give you immediate hypertrophic benefits?</div>
Quad: negs are eccentrics!  
rock.gif

I've been googling lactic acid and hypertrophy trying to find any research that says there is a link between them, but I cannot find anything! I read that lactic acid is an energy source, but in endurance activities more than lifting. Any insight here? How does lactic acid trigger hypertrophy?

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 13 2006,10:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I had to speedread the science, but caught what he said about negatives - is that true? They induce MORE muscle damage than eccentric movements? If so, then why wouldn't they give you immediate hypertrophic benefits?</div>
Negatives or eccentric contractions have been shown to induce more damage than concentric or positive contractions. But ... Where is the evidence that &quot;damage&quot; is what generates hypertrophy?

<div>
(etothepii @ Sep. 13 2006,13:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I've been googling lactic acid and hypertrophy trying to find any research that says there is a link between them, but I cannot find anything! I read that lactic acid is an energy source, but in endurance activities more than lifting. Any insight here? How does lactic acid trigger hypertrophy?</div>
Here is a link to some interesting stuff on lactic acid at Dan's site:

http://hypertrophy-research.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=125

Err the proper name for the hormone produced in our bodies is actually called &quot;GH&quot;, growth hormone. &quot;HGH&quot; refers to the synthetic variant, and there is a lot of controversy as to whether it is effective or not.

Read this article for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HGH_controversies#Synthetic_HGH

Anyone who uses the term HGH to refer to GH is not educated in physiology. Anyone who uses the term HGH to refer to GH and sell an exercise program, and tries to say its better than HST, is a conman, and an idiot.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Anyone who uses the term HGH to refer to GH is not educated in physiology. Anyone who uses the term HGH to refer to GH and sell an exercise program, and tries to say its better than HST, is a conman, and an idiot.</div>

Ok, an educated idiot in this case, have you noticed his credentials, geeesh...an insult to biochemists...this is where he spoilt everything...trainer, owner of flawless training
laugh.gif

Back