for the moderators

faz

this was a message i received
of lyles forum i am not sure how to help out so maybe someone on here can.

markobenin

Hey faz, i noticed you're on the HST forum also. I just wanted to ask you a quick question...how do you post on the HST forum? I couldn't figure out how to get a hold of anyone, so hopefully you can help me out. I registered over a week ago and am prompted with a message telling me I am unable to post in the forum when I try to post, even though I'm logged in. Any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe I'm missing something...anyway thanks in advance!

-Marko

Thanks for lookin out Faz, I finally got the authorization to post! I even made a second account because I wasn't sure why I couldn't post with this one with the username "Caliballa" which I already posted with. However I will use this one as a primary username, thanks again!

<div>
(colby2152 @ Aug. 16 2007,20:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It's the side effect from having to deal with spammers and trolls.</div>
Yes, this is the case, and it is most unfortunate
sad.gif

I am terribly sorry for those who had to wait a long time. Some lucky fellas just wait a day or two, while some can find it takes a week or longer especially when I am out of town or busy with a big project.

Like what happened here, faz sent me a pm, so I was able to check Marko's account and transferred him to the members group.

I can't always monitor all threads, but I always (well, 99.9% of the time) respond to emails and PMs, so it is better to do so wheneer you think there is something I can help you with.

Regards,
JV

Back