For those who diet with HST

BigL

Hey all, this is intended for those if you who follow a strict diet with your HST programs. Do you guys have any cheat meals during the week? Usually I have one bad meal on saturday and sundays but I eat clean leading up to those meals. Does anybody do the same? Do you still get results?

Thanks

When I'm monitoring my diet closely, I like to take Sunday off and just eat whatever, not bothering to enter in any of my food. it's nice to have at least one day where you don't have to count and record everything you eat.

I try my best not to "cheat". If I do eat poorly, I still keep it within my allowed calories. So even though it's cheating I know it won't put me too far out of whack.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jun. 14 2006,22:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">When I'm monitoring my diet closely, I like to take Sunday off and just eat whatever, not bothering to enter in any of my food.  it's nice to have at least one day where you don't have to count and record everything you eat.</div>
I used to do the all day Sunday routine too where I ate clean Mon-Sat. then ate everything that didnt move all day Sunday. BUt I go out so much on Sat. nights and drink a little bit so I figured I change it up and just have one bad meal (and drinks lol) on saturday and sunday and eat good the whole day up to that.

Have you noticed a body fat loss by doing this?

Thanks for the response.

Results are relative. If you were preparing for a contest, then of course you wouldn't indulge in any `cheat' meals, only high carbohydrate meals once or twice a week designed to replenish your body (assuming you were cutting carbs) and to boost your metabolism. If you're just trying to lose some bodyfat in preparation for summer, etc. then a cheat meal or cheat day here and there keeps you from losing your mind as long as you don't go overboard. The more you cheat, the longer it will be to reach your goals. It all boils down to what is reasonable within your lifestyle. You can get pretty strange looks from friends and family when going out to dinner and attempting to eat clean. They think you're nuts when you're already leaner than they will ever or desire to be.
smile.gif

Back