Four weeks to use

colby2152

After I finish this cycle, I will have four weeks before I go home for christmas break where I will not have access to the gym. I will be home for a total of three weeks which is good time for a big SD. The question is what do I do after my cycle?

I was thinking, extend the post 5's another week, and then perform a 912 cycle before I head home. I figured 912 was a better idea than trying to manufacture some microHST cycle.

-Colby

I've done a 4 week cycle of just 5s and post-5s before with very good results. Do you have time to SD before those 4 weeks?

or if your doing a 3 a wk routine at the moment train 6 times a week..and fit an 8wk cycle into 4wk cycle :D

I would go with the 5's and post 5's go really heavy with maybe a set of metabloic work in there.

3 weeks is a great SD so take advantage of it.

let us know how it goes!

Jow :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do you have time to SD before those 4 weeks?

Nope :confused:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or if your doing a 3 a wk routine at the moment train 6 times a week..and fit an 8wk cycle into 4wk cycle :D

Not enough time

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I would go with the 5's and post 5's go really heavy with maybe a set of metabloic work in there.

Joe, are you saying what Totentanz said? Could I do a 1 week SD and 3 weeks of 5's and negs - week and a half each.

Thanks for everyone's feedback!
tounge.gif

-Colby

Back