Further Compliments to HST

Fausto

HST Expert
Here's a message from one of our newest adepts.

He is an old school mate of mine, presently living in Portugal, registered in the forum as Lupo.

Here's what he has to say about HST so far, first time trying I might add!
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Anyway, not much going on at the moment although I did receive a huge compliment …thanks to HST I might add.

You see I play indoor soccer with a couple o guys from the bank.

Well on Saturday we were busy gearing up when one o them looked at me and in a quiet voice asks:

‘What are you taking?’ (he knows that I pump iron)…
wink.gif

Naturally I just laughed and told him that I’m not taking anything….just great exercise.

Immediately told him of HST and that he should get started as well.
</div>

Just thought I would further enhance our already great portfolio!
cool.gif

The saga goes on:

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You did great in posting my mail in the site. I just haven't had time to go to the mail or anything for that matter.

I agree with you in the sense that you shouldn't be afraid to try out new things and new perpectives, although I do confess that I was a bit sceptic at first.

I thought that I wouldn't obtain any results from such a program. But, and there always is a but, I wasn't getting much out of my usual scheme so I decided to give HST a run for the money.
I won't look back now.</div>

Is that great or is that great?  
laugh.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Not only is HST a formidable program it also spares time as you can do the whole package in about a hour or so.

Further...and this is the best part at least in my opinion, your body reacts instantly....in the gym its pumped and swollen...out of the gym you recover twice as fast and feel flexible and relaxed (instead of dead tired with the joints aching and begging you to sit down) ha...ha...ha...ha
laugh.gif
</div>

Back