Google Chrome blocks this site

Old and Grey

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometime during the evening Google Chrome decided this was a potentially dangerous site and blocks me from accessing it. I had to get in via Internet Explorer. Anybody else have this problem or know of a fix?

Now it works! Very strange.

The Obamacare web site also went down.

Not sure how to erase the entire thread.

I use chrome and have not had that happen. However I have seen the index.htm page hijacked a few times of the last few weeks and have reported it to Millard via PM. It always seems to be resolved fairly quickly.

I think the vBulletin forums are being hammered with attackes lately for some reason. I participate in a couple others that are pretty current versions of the software that are being bombarded with attacks and hijacks.

Of a similar topic, the Tapatalk plug in for the forum has expired. Still loads but gives an annoying message every time I log in.

I use chrome and have not had that happen. However I have seen the index.htm page hijacked a few times of the last few weeks and have reported it to Millard via PM. It always seems to be resolved fairly quickly.

I think the vBulletin forums are being hammered with attackes lately for some reason. I participate in a couple others that are pretty current versions of the software that are being bombarded with attacks and hijacks.

Chrome is not currently giving me the warning. But malwarebytes still is... Checking on it...

I just received the warning from Chrome, it said "Content from domainres.wha.la, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page."
Posting from IE.

It keeps happening to me. Even as I am typing this reply it continually throws me back to the warning. Getting to be rather annoying. :mad:

My webhost cleaned infected files from database and requested review by Google in order to remove the Chrome warning.

I had this similar issue with Firefox. The site had been marked as suspicious due to some malware alert, and a warning notice appeared instead of the page, explaining the reason. I could still ignore the warning and continue. Yesterday the notice page stopped showing all by itself. It was probably a false alarm, unless someone here did something to fix it.

Oh, I see, admins did :) Thanks.

No problems for me now. I had the same warning about "domainres.wha.la" from Safari a couple of days ago. All seems to be ok again.

Probably just an Iranian or Chinese hacker swinging his dic|< about and getting in some practice.

Back