Happy Holidays

dkm1987

It's Christmas Eve morn here in Texas and I just wanted to wish Bryan and all the members here Happy Holidays and I hope we all have a great new year.
biggrin.gif

Happy hols to you all.

I'm having a break from training (and probably posting) for a week or so. See you all next year!
smile.gif

Merry Christmas to you all from the mountains of WNC.

Are we still allowed to say Merry Christmas here in the US? Even if not, I'm saying it anyway.

<div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 24 2006,17:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">.....Are we still allowed to say Merry Christmas here in the US? Even if not, I'm saying it anyway.</div>
Yes, Everyone have a very &quot;Merry Christmas&quot;!!!!

Merry is as Merry does...my wife handed me a subway sandwich and $100.00 and said &quot;go have some fun!&quot;
A quick visit to Play it Again Sports got me an olympic bar, double D row handle, a straight pressdown handle, 2 olympic quick collars, and 2 olympic adapters for my standard bars; about $96.00.
Then I ate the sandwich.
cool.gif

<div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 24 2006,17:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Merry Christmas to you all from the mountains of WNC.  

Are we still allowed to say Merry Christmas here in the US?  Even if not, I'm saying it anyway.</div>
Merry Christmas from the mountains of North Carolina...I live just outside of Asheville! Nice to know I have an HST neighbor in vagrant.

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Dec. 25 2006,00:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(vagrant @ Dec. 24 2006,17:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Merry Christmas to you all from the mountains of WNC.  

Are we still allowed to say Merry Christmas here in the US?  Even if not, I'm saying it anyway.</div>
Merry Christmas from the mountains of North Carolina...I live just outside of Asheville!  Nice to know I have an HST neighbor in vagrant.</div>
Neighbors all around. You are two hours one way, quaddancer is two hours the other way.

Seems like his idea of some meeting, lifting, and fishing when spring comes may be an even better one than I thought it was. Too bad I lost the thread and couldn't reply to it a couple of days ago.

<div>

LOL

I know I was thinkin that this year too. I usually do just say &quot;happy holidays&quot; sometimes though as you don't have to say &quot;Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year&quot;. ;)

Merry Christmas from South Carolina!
biggrin.gif

(and Happy New Year)

<div>
(krenshaw @ Dec. 24 2006,15:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania.. anybody else from PA in here??</div>
Merry Christmas from Pittsburgh!

xmas is no excuse...get under the bar and start squating!
biggrin.gif

Back