help army did it again!!!

Greenlantern11B

i got moved to a base where the weight room(cardio room is a-ok) gym is under construction for atleast 5 days.... today was the 2nd week of my 10's wht should i do?

and this sfa team im on has the night mission... so i sleep during the day... probably gonna skip lunch due to sleeping....

the serving sizes for food are small... im not sure imma get enough calories/protein. I plan on taking a take out tray with every meal...

Last edited:
Unless I felt the need to easy back into things I would just start off with the 10s and repeat some of the weights if necessary.

You have a night mission but your base doesn’t have MIDRATS?

the dfacs open 24hrs but night time doesnt serve mainline stuff. theres a salad bar type of thing

and i was starting from the last 2 days of 15's because it'll be thursday here.... so i figure i workout thurs and friday then get back on schedule starting monday. should i do last 2 days of first week of 10's instead?

you can do the last two days of the first week of 10's if you feel that the 5 days off isn't much of an impact and then on Monday do the 2nd second week of 10's.

They've found a way to **** me again. No to go plates in your room because some cry a baby pog mother****er found a snake in their room... its ****ing afghanistan. theres ****ing snakes here. deal with it.
1-Snakes dont ****ing eat cooked food
2-If rodents are in your room and attracting snakes then you've probably had that food in there for more than a couple hrs. You might aswell tell us no food from care packages. No beef jerkey, no protein powders, no liquids other than water, etc
3-If it isn't a reoccuring problem then they're probably there just by chance. Snakes crawl alongside buildings. If it finds an entrance it will enter. And entrances need not be bigger than the width of a pencil.
4- If snakes are such a big concern how about larger quarters? The more **** we got stored under our beds the more hiding spots for snakes.
5-Snakes aren't going to bite your ****ing toes. Why am I wearing sneakers to go to the showers? If a snake DID bite my toes it'll go through ****ing asics.

**** this base, I hate pogs, I dont even want to workout anymore... ready to go back to the line.

that concludes my venting...

well i've deduced a couple solutions:

I get off at 7... breakfast ends at 8 which means I definently have to eat prior to working out now. I usually took 2 togo plates; 1 to eat after I worked out and the other around 1pm.

solution 1:
I can stay awake until noon so that I can eat 2 solid meals(breakfast and lunch), go back to sleep for about 4.5 hrs, then go to dinner chow and back to sleep for another 4hrs.

solution#2: I can eat 2 solid meals(breakfast and dinner) and supplement the rest with weight gainer + protein shakes.

that's all I got for now... i'm gonna be ****ting liquid

God I ****ing hate pogs... edited: im still working out -_-

Last edited:
Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

More than anything the snake probably liked the temperature inside more than outside. We use to find rattlesnakes in the National Guard Armory I was at in Wisconsin all the time. Just swept them into a box and tossed them outside, and this was a hospital unit vertically all POGs except for a few crossovers. Boy times have changed.

If you

I would go for solution 2 I found when i wasn't eating enough I found that the weight gainer I took helped me to put on 7lbs. Just wondering can you buy food from shop when your on patrol. If your having snake problems get a mongoose or a honey badger.

Are you serious? They aren't gonna allow us to have badgers or a mongoose. They'll probably see them and assume that they bring rats. They like to make absurd correlations between things like that.

Back