Help- I'm Getting srink

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_eranguri
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_eranguri

Hi,
I'm on my 4 or 5 cycle of HST.
At this cycle I don't feel sore at all day after workout.
At to moment I'm on the end of the second week of the 5' RM.
Didn't feel sore on the 10'RM also.
My workout is by the book. I all ready increase my set's to 3 instead of 2 in the 10' and 5' , but I still don't feel nothing.
I feel that I'm shrinking every day.  
crazy.gif

dozingoff.gif

Need your advice please.
Attach my workout program.(change the file ext to xls)
Thanks.

Are you shrinking? Are you taking measurements or weighing yourself? What is your diet like?

Soreness is not a prerequisite for growth. Have you always been sore in the past? How long have you been weight training, and how long was your last SD?

I did SD for 12 days.
Yes I'm Shrinking. I can see it my arms legs the most.

Usually I get sore in my chest , tri, and some time in my bis.
But even if I don't get sore I feel full in my body parts.
this time I don't.

I have been lifting weight for couple of years.
Diet: I on diet for 2 week only, I reduce me calories in 500 from maintenance.

Oh, so you are trying to shrink. That is to say, you are dieting. That explains a lot. I wouldn't go so far below maintenance calories. In fact, I won't go more than 200 or 300 (at the most) below maintenance. The more you cut calories, the more likely you are to lose muscle. Do more cardio to burn calories, rather than deprive your body of food, and always take a protein supplement before cardio, just as you would before weight training. That should help to minimize protein breakdown.

Are you actually taking measurements? You may only be slightly smaller and that may be due to less water and glycogen storage. If you are dieting, you will not have that full, pumped feeling.

can you tell me please how many calories I need?
What I did id like that:
95x24=2280 (I'm 95 kilo)
2280*1.1=2508

So I'm eating 2500 Calories for a day.

Did I calc right?

I never use those calculations. I just know from experience how many calories I need to maintain my weight.

Are you eating 2500 calories on your cutting diet, or is that your maintenance intake? I only weigh 160 pounds (about 50 pounds less than you, I think) and my maintenance calories are about 2400. When I want to lose fat I cut back to about 2200 and do extra cardio, because otherwise, I lose lots of muscle.

My best recommendation is to add a couple hundred calories back to your diet and increase the amount of exercise you are doing. You may lose fat more slowly, but you should spare some muscle.

Back