Help with hyperinsulinemia

The Journey Man

Hi

I have hyperinsulinemia for years now and it causes insulin spillover onto my skin producing dark brown skin patches neck, arm pits, elbows. I went to the dermatologist and they told me to reduce weight because the hyperinsulinemia is proportional to the amount of blood insulin level

I used to have severe hyperinsulinemia but have significantly reduced it with weight loss. With the discovery of HST, i have reduced by bf a good amount as well after my first cycle

I still often have huge spurts of high blood insulin levels though which cause this uncomforting brown patches. It seems I cant get rid of it.

I wanted to know increasing muscle mass or losing more bf is a better method in reducing circulating insulin levels. Or is their any supplementation I could take to help with this problem?

Any help is appreciated

Journeyman

Excess insulin may be benefitial where weight training is concerned as insulin is a rather anabolic hormone, however I am not the most informed guy on the subject to be able to really help you out!

Hopefully there should be other guys here that can.

For now I'd say start HST, do the standard recommended workouts, base yourself onto the 5 main compounds:

SQUATS/DEADLIFTS/MILITARY PRESSES/CHIN UPS/DIPS

Use the regular 15/10/5/negative rep schemes we promote.

Frequency:

15 x 1 set
10 x 2 sets
5's x 3 sets

Eat well, if you want to grow and take advantage of the insulin excess, but reduce your carbs somewhat.

BTW - Have you been to a Endocrinologist? You should if you haven't this is their territory!
cool.gif

Back