Help with setting up cycle #2

Spyke

Ok guys. I am recovered from the flu and the 10 day SD that the flu forced. I did loose a couple lbs from being sick and I have been eating alot to make up for it. I am ready to start my 2nd cycle and need some help setting it up.

Today I went to the gym and figured my 10 rep maxes. I plan on starting with the 10's then doing 7's, 5's and negs. Here is what I am at with maxes

IN THIS ORDER
Bench 205lbs 2 sets 10
Weighted dips 33lbs 2 sets 10
Chin style pulldowns 170lbs 2 sets 10
calves 90lbs 2 sets 10
seated curls 40lbs each 1 set 10
squats 115lbs 2 sets 10
seated mil press 120lbs 2 sets 10
tri extensions 50lbs 2 sets 10

Which ones would you decrease by 5lbs and which ones by 10 when I plug this in the calculator?

How much would I add to these 10 rep maxes to roughly figure out my 7 and 5 rep maxes?

Any other suggestions on my program? BTW deads are off limits for me because of back problems. I did get nice results from my 1st cycle but I know I did not do everything by the book. I wanna see some great gains from this one so I want to do everything right! Thanks

Spyke,

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Today I went to the gym and figured my 10 rep maxes. I plan on starting with the 10's then doing 7's, 5's and negs. Here is what I am at with maxes

IMO, I don't see a reason to do 7's unless you change the other rep schemes (like if you went 12/7/4/negs or something to that degree) Then again, the 7's will be a slightly lighter version of the 5's, so there is an argument there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Which ones would you decrease by 5lbs and which ones by 10 when I plug this in the calculator?

Anything over 100 lbs (the compounds) - decrease by 10. Make sure you start around 70%. In order to do that you may have to repeat a weight or two for one day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Any other suggestions on my program? BTW deads are off limits for me because of back problems.

I would do lying tricep extensions, aka skullcrushers as there is more of a loaded stretch in that movement. If you're not doing deadlifts, then you need a good exercise that will hit your lowerback besides squats... throw some weighted hyperextensions in there.

Overall, it looks pretty decent.

-Colby

Back