here's my routine

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_diss-e
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_diss-e

so i have finally finished my routine.

tell me pls what you think of it and any faults.

here is it:
routine15soo1.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7805/routine15soo1.jpg

thnx!

raj

<div>
(Fausto @ Feb. 26 2007,07:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Can't retrieve, post it here.</div>
do what???

raj

IMHO close grip bench before presses will compromise your performance in the presses. I would do bench, lat pull-down, press in that order. Leave your arms till after your main compounds. Same thing applies for w/o B.

Also, much better to alternate rows (Pendlay would be a good choice) and chins. If you want to hit your pecs slightly differently each session you could alternate weighted dips with bench.

As far as volume goes, I see you have 2 sets of 15 for each w/o. First week no problem. Second week pretty tough. You can always just do single sets but do more reps when it's light. You are after a burn during 15s. It's good prep work for the heavier stuff later on and you can work on your form too.

Not sure what your loads actually are? Relatively speaking, squat and deadlify numbers look too low compared to bench.

Hope that helps.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">do what???</div>

I meant post your routine here or just a list of exercises and rep schemes etc so we can help, but I see LOL has already jumped in.

Up to you!

<div>
(Lol @ Feb. 26 2007,08:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">IMHO close grip bench before presses will compromise your performance in the presses. I would do bench, lat pull-down, press in that order. Leave your arms till after your main compounds. Same thing applies for w/o B.

Also, much better to alternate rows (Pendlay would be a good choice) and chins. If you want to hit your pecs slightly differently each session you could alternate weighted dips with bench.

As far as volume goes, I see you have 2 sets of 15 for each w/o. First week no problem. Second week pretty tough. You can always just do single sets but do more reps when it's light. You are after a burn during 15s. It's good prep work for the heavier stuff later on and you can work on your form too.

Not sure what your loads actually are? Relatively speaking, squat and deadlify numbers look too low compared to bench.

Hope that helps.</div>
hi, thnx alot for the advice ;)

i will change the order of the exercises.

And would adding 1kg for incline biceps curl would be enough for each workout?

thnx

Back