Hey guys!!! I haven't posted in awhile

I

imported_etothepii

My diet has been absolute crap!!! Oh well. It's mostly due to my lack of will power and the holidays. But, It's been high calorie, so at least I know I've got enough calories to add some muscle under that fat, and I think I have!!

Here's this cycle's routine:

Squat (ATG)
Inc. Bench
Pullups/chin ups
Dead Lift
Dips
Bent Row
Military press (push press in the negs)
Situps

No arm isos!!

My thighs, shoulders, chest are measurable bigger. From a quarter to half an inch each. My biceps have remained unchanged.

This is the first cycle in which I have done squats and DLs in the same routine, and it has worked out OK, except in the neg phase. There, I'm alternating, and doing my 5rm, possible even exeding that for 5sets of 3 reps. Haven't decided for sure if I want to try that.

From my very first HST cycle, I have gained 20 lbs. I will use New Year's day as resolution time to start to lean out. I hope to lose about a pound or so per week until spring time, or my BF gets to 10% or so.

Deadlifts + Squats in the 2nd week of mesocycle can be tough... but it's nothing one cannot do. If that is your order of your workout, I like it as I learned from experience that deads and squats need maximal seperation.

Welcome back E.
Dr.Pierre suggested that after I finish the 5x5 program to do some 10x3's. You could drop all the iso's and foo foo stuff and do that with just 3 or 4 compounds if you wanted. Hmmmmmm...
Squat (ATG)
Inc. Bench
Pullups/chin ups
Dead Lift
Dips
Bent Row
Military press (push press in the negs)
Situps
OH!!! That's what you're allready DOING!!! Good call, what?

Back