hi guys

maxy

Hi everybody, i am new in this forum and i want to excuse me beforehand cause i am not too good with my inglish, so, if you are reading, you know! LOL.

I have read severals articles from this forum and from the main site and i only could said wow!!! this is the first time in my 10 years being personal trainer that i really like what i read when i read the articles here.

As I have said, im personal trainer, I have done some masters in sport nutrition and I am actually studying Psychology. I am “teacher” form personal trainer and sport nutrition. I have not said it before, I am from argentina and here hst is not really known by anyone. I really wanna teach what I have learn in this site with my pupils. In fact, I wanna extend the hst method here. I think it is really amazing!

I do not know if I may ask for persission to do it, and if I must, could you guys help me with that?

Really really thank you

maxy

Your English is pretty okay. Incidentally, I'm an English teacher in Brazil, but that shouldn't matter now.

It seems to me that HST isn't known well anywhere in South America. But I bet my buttocks that nobody in his right mind would have anything against your plan to change that - at least in the area where you live.

HI maxy! yeah sure feel free to ask us any questions u might have, and ESPECIALLY read the FAQ! ;)
enjoy!
smile.gif

thanks a lot! i am really glado to be part of this site. I will question everything i am not sure, but i have a good sight from the whole method.

as i have said, it is good to be part of it

enjoy

maxy

Back