How 'bout this?

JackCobra

What about doing compounds on m/w/f and iso's on tu/th.

For instance
m/w/f
Deads/Squats
Flat bench/Incline
Dips/Shrugs
Rows/Chins
Military Press/?

tu/Th
Abs
biceps
triceps
forearms

Any opinions on this (enough rest)? Anyone try something like this before, and if so, how did it work for you?

Thanks

only one problem...you are working biceps/triceps and forearms 5 times/week. Don't forget how much work you are doing for your arms in the compounds!
Unless you are already an advanced, super-strong bodybuilder. This is probably a bad idea.
I know for me personally my forearms in particular are exhausted after rowing, chin-ups and deadifts, etc. I have NEVER done direct forearm isos and my forearms are pretty beefy. Likewise, the less advanced you are, the less you neeed arm isos, as the bis and tris get strained during compounds.

I did something like that last cycle. It worked in the 15s and 10s OK, but it was too fatiguing in the 5s. So I did compounds M,W,F, and Isos Saturday, using Sunday to rest up well. First Saturday was below my 5RM, the second, and following Saturdays in the post-5s, were at my 5RM.

You just need to watch your volume and make sure your diet is in order. I train full body practically 5 days a week. Although I do not do isolations much at all, if any.

I do some isos on off days. The temptation is to do too much as you are fresh so, as Liege says, you need to watch your volume.

Back