Hst; add mass and burn fat

Gesar

So is spring and beach is coming. I dont want to cut yet cause I wanna get bigger a little more but dont want to get more fat. So I was thinking if the following will work or not.

in the 15 and 10 I could keep on calorie Maintance or deficit and for the 5's I would raise up my calories over 500. is this what you call a minicycle cut\bulk? anyone got results?

tia
CZ

how about instead of that... do one last small bulk.. make it 4 weeks (1 week of each phase).. then go into your cut

Gesar,
I was in the same situation and now experimenting with having a 100 calorie/day "superavit" and not so surprisingly I am not gaining fat but decreasing fat.... my reasoning was that if you keep exactly at maintenance level and don't do ecercise you will not gain or lose fat nor muscle.... so, if you do exercise you are supposed to burn more fat and gain muscles, slowly though because when you do exercise more than 50% of the calories is burn as fat and with the superavit you are not tempting a catabolic state but still anabolic or anticatabolic in the worst situation.... I may be wrong though, but I have lost body fat by using this and do not feel I am in catabolic state.... I will adjust the calories by 100 if I see my weight going down though

Back