HST and Measuring

I have never measured. I just go by feel and how things look in the mirror. I know I'm getting stronger all the time because of the weights and I know I am looking better (to myself anyway :D ) and I certainly feel better and that's the main goal. My wife seems to think it is working well too and that's even better yet.
tounge.gif

Mike

in my case it's more like EVERYDAY! or even a couple times a day.
crazy.gif

but seriously, you could take measurements every week or every other week, always taking notes and adjusting your diet accordingly.

it's important that you do your measurements always under similar conditions, same time of day, same day of the week and so on.

you should also use the same scale to weigh yourself.

i've been tracking my weight and bodyfat at home with a regular bathroom scale and a cheap (but good) slimguide caliper. if you are consistent with your measuring, it's easy and decently accurate.

Well yeah, with regards to weight, I take it every morning after I get up. I record it in fitday and keep track of the weekly trends. Sometimes if I feel like I'm larger or smaller, I might get out the tape and measure a few parts to see.

Back