HST and Weigt Loss

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_dtrg
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_dtrg

ok guys whats up! ive been losing for for the last 2.5 months and ive seen an incredible difference. i used to workout a lot couple years ago, so luckily i have a decent base to work off of. once i lose what i want my goal is to gain mass so ill be hangin around this forum some. anyway, got a couple questions.

1. ive read up on some HST stuff. interesting theory. what kind of gains have you guys seen with this program? also, how effective would it be if im still cutting? im changing my routine up after this week and i really wanna try hst, i dont wanna wait until i start bulking! think i would see any gains? i know a lot of you will say "you cant gain muscle and lose weight at the same time" but i really dont believe that and ill tell you why. my scale has said i weigh the same weight for probly 2 weeks now, however im obviously losing fat by what i see in the mirror. ive also gotten stronger since i began. so unless you can explain this any other way, i believe you can put lean weight on while losing fat.

any advice you guys is greatly appreciated, thanks.
thumbs-up.gif

lean muscler is heavier than fat ..so while you are losing fat you probably are gaining some muscle..nobody said you cant just dont expect to gain to much muscle while cutting..also while cutting you will get the illusion of size because you can see more muscle..good luck :D

I used HST to cut this year and had great results.

What worked for me was staying with compounds working mainly in the 10 rep range and supersetting all muscle groups with only 30 seconds rest between sets.

Definatly works and will make you puke!

Joe :D

Back