HST Book?

Hooked

I have searched and I did not go through every thread I have not seen where (if) there is a HST book. I have seen several people mention, talk about it. But... I can't find it.

So is there a HST book? i think this would be great if there is one.

I have been reading through all of the material available on the web site and it has been great. i also have been going through info on this forum. However a complete record would be awesome if available.  
smile.gif

thanks,

Adam

Why pay for a book when you have the info for free? Bryan, or others, will not want to put the time and effort in a decent sized book. If someone did write a book with Bryan's permission, or he did it himself, then of course I would buy it. I'm giving reason for why it isn't out yet.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jul. 18 2007,23:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Why pay for a book when you have the info for free?</div>
Because people like books; especially true if they have sound info, great illustrations and stunning photos.

There may be some reasons why Bryan shouldn't bother with the book but there are more reasons why he should.

Something the size of Starting Strength would be superb.

<div>
(Lol @ Jul. 18 2007,20:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Because people like books; especially true if they have sound info, great illustrations and stunning photos.</div>
I totally agree I love to surf the net and I do so much on my computer but I love picking a book about something that I am really interested in and reading through it.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jul. 19 2007,01:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Why pay for a book when you have the info for free? Bryan, or others, will not want to put the time and effort in a decent sized book. If someone did write a book with Bryan's permission, or he did it himself, then of course I would buy it. I'm giving reason for why it isn't out yet.</div>
Because there's enough pish-posh mish-mash WRT HST nowadays, resulting from what Bryan said+what X sai+what Y said. And a book would detail the research behind the system properly. And it would sell. And Bryan has too eat as well, you know?And because I'd friggin like to read
biggrin.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Jul. 19 2007,14:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">&quot;Why pay for a book when you have the info for free?&quot;

It's not safe to take a Laptop int' little reading room (wireless or not)
laugh.gif
</div>
I think the Japanese have you covered there. I seem to recall seeing all of these...umm...high tech &quot;thrones&quot; that included everything up to internet access and whatever.

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Jul. 19 2007,12:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">&quot;Why pay for a book when you have the info for free?&quot;

It's not safe to take a Laptop int' little reading room (wireless or not)  
laugh.gif
</div>
the bollocking you get from leaving the lid up is enough
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Back