HST eBooks

You don't purchase them, that's the good news. You can simply download the e-book.

Go to the HST FAQ forum, I think that's where you'll find the e-book.

As for Bryan's official HST book, I don't think he's finished yet.

Regards,
-JV

I tried to attach it for you (and others). But the file is way too long. I found it by just doing a little searching around the web. Do a google search with something like, "vicious HST pimp book" That should yield pretty good results. Enjoy...tons of info. Start pimpin.

<!--QuoteBeginjvroig]You don't purchase them+that's the good news. You can simply download the e-book.

Regards,
-JV[/QUOTE--><div>
(jvroig]You don't purchase them @ that's the good news. You can simply download the e-book.

Regards,
-JV[/QUOTE)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">

ok thanks.... i've done that and thanks a million for the suggestion...

Franko said:
I tried to attach it for you (and others). But the file is way too long. I found it by just doing a little searching around the web. Do a google search with something like, &quot;vicious HST pimp book&quot; That should yield pretty good results. Enjoy...tons of info. Start pimpin.</div>

thanks

Big Boy

Those e-books are really nice. I refer to them all the time.
smile.gif

Keystone

at the beginning of the book it says the you should do the original HST routine at least twice before trying any of the &quot;tweaks&quot;.

What's the original HST routine? and Where can i find it?

Thanks.

Thanks. is it the first sample or the second (two week) sample?
I'm wanting to try HST for the first time and i just want to give it the best chance i can for the best results. So thanks for the help.

Back