HST ? for my mom

Joe.Muscle

Guys I have a unique question that is prob more for the experts. My mom is 51 yrs old and I have her on HST program. She has always worked out..ran 5k's and watched what she ate. Her is the question she is relativlely tiny in weight and bf% for her age but she needs to tone up. She has been coming to me for help with her trouble areas and I dont know what to tell her. Her is a major problem for her. She again is in good shape but underneath her arm...were her tricep is ...is lots of hanging loose skin. Now She has never been big or overweight so I guess this is just age and gravity starting to work..but she ask me what can she do about it? Should she loose more weight to tighten up or add muscle??? Either way it would be impossible for her to add the muscle she needed to that area b/c if she did her arms would be huge! and obviously that couldn't happen and would not be preferred by women. Basically her tricep hang with loose skin and at 51 yrs old I dont know what the best advice is??? Please help and sorry for such and odd and unpopular HST question :)

Well, my non-expert thought is that she does need to add some muscle and lose some fat. The skin may never tighten up enough at that age, but if she can put on some muscle and cut body fat she would look tighter.

I second what Dood said. Without considering surgery of course.

And I agree as well- sigh- such is life as you get older. Where *did* that collagen go??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back