HST while CUTTING

Big Boy

hi everyone..

this is my first post here...

i read the FAQs and did a search, but wasnt satisfied so decided to post me query... i'm sorry if it pissed someone of..

1.) i'm a 17 year old weightlifter

2.) i'm 5'7 @ 80 kgs w/ 19% bf (i used to be 34.3% bf @ 75 kgs 2 years ago)

3.) i'm currently doing mark rippetoe's starting strength workout

4.) but later on (1-2 months max) i plan on starting a cutting cycle...

5.) i read on a website that u guys are the best with HST stuff...

6.) i also heard u can do 6x a week fullbody while cutting... i'm very interested in this type of training...

can anyone help me with this...?

thanks

read all the FAQ's that should give u alot more info on HST..then come back and post things u needed clearing up.

its to hard to just break it down for u here.

i know i know... but i'd just like the layout of the 6x circuit full body routine... its not mentioned in ANY FAQ btw....

If you wanted to get a good routine with high frequency (6x/week), then go fullbody everyday using mainly compound exercises.

SLDL's
Squats
Dips*
Chins*
Military Press
Calf Raises
Abs
Bench Press

*close and wide grip

Heavy duty like that and you won't need the iso's.

I'm doing 6x a week.

HST training culled from the Vicious Pimp My HST eBook.

weeks 1-2
Squats
OHP
Lat Pulldowns (chin grip)
Bench Press
DL

15 reps for 1 set, M-Sa, starting weights will be around 55% of my 5rm, +/-5% or so.

weeks 3-4
Squats
OHP
Chinups
Bench
DL
incline laterals
incline curls

15 reps done cluster style, the italic exercises are stretch point exercises.

weeks 5-8
Squats
OHP
Chinups
Bench
DL
incline laterals
incline curls

15 reps, might drop down the reps when the weights start to get really heavy and I have to start doing negatives, which hopefully happens once I progress past my 5rm. For weights progression, I will increment every other day (so, two days at the same weight), and faster if I've found I have gotten that much stronger towards the end of the cycle. Which I hope I have, especially on the bench because it's been... years since I've benched for real.

Back