HST while on a cycle of AAS

mphowells

Hi,

I may be starting a cycle of AS roughly when I start my 10's. the cycle is pretty damn long and will go on longer than the HST. What I wanted to know is whether it would be a good idea to:

a - increase the number of workouts/
and/or
b - increase the numper of sets in the workouts

Any input would be much appreciated.
thanks

My suggestion is to do a cycle of HST, making sure you eat above maintenance, and DON'T use AS. If you follow the principals I think you'll be surprised at your gains.

<div>
(liegelord @ Apr. 03 2006,22:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My suggestion is to do a cycle of HST, making sure you eat above maintenance, and DON'T use AS. If you follow the principals I think you'll be surprised at your gains.</div>
i agree with what you say, but i would still like to see what some might say is best.

i would guess both, being that aas allows your body to recover faster.

If I was using AAS, I would do 5x5 instead through the entire cycle. You'd spend more time with heavier weights and you would be deloading instead of taking an SD.

there are a couple of hst guys that use aas. i would only assume that boris kleine does. however that is only an assumption due to his tremendous size.

thanks for the info, I think you're right about staying off it at least for the 1st couple of cycles to see what i can gain.

Thanks

Back