Ideas.

Owndawg

Ive come up with some up with some increments if you are going for zig-zaging with konstant volume in each rep-range

(% of RM tested before cycle)

75-105%     80-110%   85-115%    90-120%

15`s           10`s           5`s            ext. 5`s

Inputs anyone?

and what about instead of extending 5`s, why not go for 2 weeks of 2x10 if your rep-total is 20, like in a semi
Max-stim method?

The problem I have with programs like this is preplanned quotas. For instance, if you're doing failure training and do sets without counting reps...you will generally go over your usual max reps. This is because your brain "knows" where your failure point is and is geared to quit right there. Without counting, the brain is out of the loop and you go to your actual failure points.
In the same venue, I find that by predetermining a schedule, I will only achieve what I've planned, since the brain will gear up for that, unless I've planned too much. Just something to watch out for if you're trying to max your gains.
I don't understand the last question.

If my my starts to fail, then Ill stop and cluster instead of going to failure..

What i mean by question nr.2 is

2 reps, small pause, repeat until I reach a total of 20 reps.. that way the load would be greater than if extending 5..

Back