If you have done many cycles

Spyke

Just wanted to find out from you guys who have done several cycles..During which cycle did you see the best gains? I would think the second or third would see better gains then the first because the weights should be higher by then.

or

Were your gains pretty constant? Anyone see their gains slow down or stop after doing HST for a year or two as you reach your genetic limit?

First of, simply understand that there are way too many variables when it comes to hypertrophy, such that even with HST, it would be impossible to keep muscle growth at a constant rate. Some aren't even directly connected to your workout, like your daily stress levels due to work, home situation, relationships, etc.

Anyhoo, although I'm pretty sure this probably isn't what you are looking for, the best gains I got were whenever I was able to manage eating right the entire time. Sometimes it's just too hard to do, especially with my work biting me in the butt. But the cycles where I was able to manage eating right all the time,they paid off pretty well. By "eating right" I mean sticking to the proper diet I had laid out as determined by my needs, not just eating everything in sight.

Back