I'm new to HST and it seems too easy???

Hunterworks

I am in week two of HST doing the 15 repx1 this week and it just seems too easy and too fast in and out of the gym.

I have some severe tendonitis on inside right elbow so I can't do any curls or any pulling excercises but still have 7 different lifts I am doing.

Am I just being impatient?

Actually it is 8, I just didn't list before. I'm not complaining I actually like it but it feels wierd getting in and out so fast

Bench
Calf raise
shoulder press
tri ext
squat
dips
shrugs
rear delt lat raise

Actually it is 8

Bench
calf raises
shoulder press
tricep ext
shrugs
dips alternate days with bench
squats
rear delt lat raises

if you have tendonitis then the 15s are more of a benefit,also if your finding the submax 15s to easy do a few more reps,if your finding the 5th 6th session to easy then you havent worked your maxes out correctly.

Keep in mind the context of the 15's: To establish connective tissue. The 15's are not intended for muscle building. This is why Faz is saying they are beneficial to your elbow. The 15's will feel easy. Stick with them; you don't need to do them every cycle. The 10's is where the fun begins. But don't rush it. Veteran lifters preach prehab because they know all too well how an injury will take you out, slow you down, and nag you for the rest of your life. Stay the course!

-Q

Back