Jacob Gudiol on HST

abanger

Different training models - HST
Guddi said:
Summary

HST is an interesting approach when it chooses to turn down the volume at all and instead raise the frequency of which is unusual in bodybuilding. I believe that the HST is a very good program for someone who has been training steadily for a few months and want to try something new and continue to evolve. Accrual in the studies are shown to be beneficial when you want to grow in strength and it is likely that the same applies when you are aiming at increasing muscle volume.

I'm not so sure whether HST would work for an advanced bodybuilder, which is difficult to charge enough for a passport. It may be in the HST divide training into two workouts on the day and then it works better but it certainly requires a lot of time. The question is also on the critical volume is sufficient to stimulate growth.

In the case of SD, it's quite a lot of running easy recovery training in the two weeks instead of taking a complete break from training and they do it with good results as I understand it. Personally, I would not be able to take a break from all the training in two weeks as regularly as I had selected that option:) If you drive easy workout in SD so choose, however, not to believe in one of the assumptions made in the HST and driving a really HST-inspired programs and not HST.

Back