L@@K :HST banner

Sonny

Ok !
I was read the thread about how slow the board has been here lately .
I made a HST banner that you can put in you signature line on the other boards you frequent .
Just maybe we can get some new member this way .
If you can make a better one please by all means do so .
I won't hurt my feeling what so ever.
I know it can be made better I just did this real quick.

here is the info
<div></div><div id="CODEHEAD">CODE</div><div id="CODE"></div>

It takes about 15 years to get authorized to post in these forums. That is why it's slow. People register, try to post and can't. By the time they can, they've lost interest.

<div>
(Xkane @ Nov. 20 2009,7:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It takes about 15 years to get authorized to post in these forums. That is why it's slow. People register, try to post and can't. By the time they can, they've lost interest.</div>
That is because of all the SPAM this board got for a while, then they locked it down and required admin authorization prior to being able to post.

The only way around that is a forum upgrade to a different (better) forum software. Those suggestions have been made in the past but apparently it was decided it was not worth the effort.

Personally I would like to see this board flourish which will ultimately require switching to a forum other than Ikonboard that has better security.

Sonny, I would remove the &quot;click here to visit HST&quot; text. Not needed and make it look a bit amateurish

<div>
(navigator @ Nov. 23 2009,7:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hey Sonny,

Yes, I think it's better, now.  I also agree that removing the additional black text is a good idea.</div>
Ok ! It is done so now put it in your sig .

I hate to admit it Sonny but I am looking more and more like your avatar every day!
sad.gif

Will the real Benjamin Button please make himself known?<div>
(Old and Grey @ Nov. 26 2009,3:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I hate to admit it Sonny but I am looking more and more like your avatar every day!    
sad.gif
</div>
Aha!

Sonny: why HSN in your graphic and not HST? I would have thought HST would be more appropriate esp. seeing that Bryan canned (ha!) all the HSN stuff.

Also, strictly speaking, you ought to get Bryan's permission to use any of the HST images from this site. I'm sure he wouldn't mind but it's still the right thing to do.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">HSN in your graphic and not HST?</div>

You are right .I'll fix it

Hey O&amp;G
How you doing you old dog ?

<div>
(Sonny @ Dec. 01 2009,10:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is anyone going to use the banner ?</div>
bump ?

Back