lip-6 or thermo shred

cnegotiator

Never been able to get rid of stomach fat either cutting hard, gradual, different workouts, or increased cardio. Everywhere else seems to tone but the stomach region, and I can do more then my weight on any ab machine, and do more ad reps in any exercise then anyone I know.

A friend used thermo shred and said he lost 4 pounds in a week, all stomach fat. He really didnt have any extra weight to lose in the first place, and said it worked great. So i researched it and found some people saying it works great, others says it doesnt and lip-6 is better.

Both give a huge burst of energy to lift, but what do you guys like better especially for energy for HST?

Muscletech's thermo shred or Nutrex's lip-6?

hmmm, very interesting, I have no clue.... but I will follow this thread closely because I am having sort of the same problem..... still a little belly despite having the packs and even at 9%-10%... definitely it is age

Still believe this can be done naturally, without the aid of pills, and BTW I work in a pharmaceutical Company, but still.

Tablets like that will work to a certain degree when combined with a proper nutrition and exercise program!

Most of them are just a lot of BS!

yea thats why i dont want to waste my money, however, i did see in a friend it worked on him and I am attracted to the energy boost they claim and my friend claimed he got. However, i hear a lot of negative things for celltech

If you don't want to waste money then don't get anything from muscletech. Most of their stuff sucks, and the stuff that does work is way to expensive for what you get. I got cell tech one time and it was the worst product I ever got, and it cost like 70 bucks. I just don't trust muscletech at all.

Ab exercises won't get rid of stomach fat anyway. All you can do is keep cutting and keep reducing your overall bodyfat percentage. Remember than in men, stomach fat is the very last to go, so you have to get your bodyfat percentage quite low to rid yourself of the dreaded spare tire. The best way to do this is to eat with a slight calorie deficit, do fullbody weight training such as HST and possibly add in some cardio. I would personally prefer to workout with HST six days a week instead of doing cardio, since I feel it is more productive for me, but it may be different for you.

Become a contestant on Survivor.  You might win a million bucks, and you'll surely lose weight.  
cool.gif

i would join survivor, however, there is no gym to do hst haha

i do cardio and hst 3 times a week with pushups and crunches everyday

starting next cycle i'm doing am/pm spilts, but could i do that 6 days a week? not overtraining? maybe even with 20 minutes of cardio

Back