Locating old DHST thread

mcraec

Ok, I've done a search for the old member Kate, found a few threads but I was looking for the DHST or DOMS HST thread in particular.
I've just seen it mentioned by Dan and Vicious in old threads not really looking to perform the routine just wanted to check it out.
Any help, jvroig perhaps, I dont know
rock.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Do a search on the member Kate (fine lady and knowledgable), she used to post a bit and espoused/experimented with DHST or as some called it DOMS HST. </div>
That was from Dan a while back, when he posted under DKM1987

Basically thats what sparked my interest

Just curious(starting to say that a lot,
rock.gif
)

It's lost. When ICON was upgraded to this version many of the old threads were removed. Too bad as there were many good discussions
sad.gif

So can someone explain the principle of DHST then?

Sounds interesting, but one of the things I love about HST is no DOMS!

Peak, I've had a ton of DOMS since I've been cutting! I get noticeable DOMS after every workout now. I'm trying to get 15/20 reps with my top loads but I'm finding it very hard for squats. I'm definitely getting weaker as my cut continues.
sad.gif

BUMP

Can anyone entail how a DHST program would look like?
From what I understand its a HST and DC hybrid, so loaded stretches and few other fun extras.

Can anybody remember back that far?

Vince Basile is...umm...i`ll abstain from commenting. You could try asking Blade, as I believe he`s done DC training as well, and he`s well versed in HST so he may have an opinion on this.

thanks MTD ill PM him... I'm not sure how often he visits here, saw him over at Lyle's a couple a weeks ago, might try PM him over there

Thanks, but that's how I got to think about DHST in the first place....

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I would add that DC's program is sort of a tweaked HIT routine; a tweaked HST routine (such as a DHST variant) IMO would surpass DC.</div>

Back