Low carb + HST = fast fat loss

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_frivolousz21
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_frivolousz21

in 2 weeks..Ive finished my 15's..
and Ive lost 1 inch on my waist from a 34 to 33.

Ive been eating the same and drinking the same after 8 pm of everynight and weighing myself at 8 am the next day.

these are my weights every other day for 14 days:

this is after 2 weeks..and my strengh feels the same or gone up.

I eat 4 times per day...and have no carbs after 5 pm everyday.

so far so good.

let me add

that I am eating at maintence or slightly below.

but the lower Blood Suger levels are aiding fat loss

as well as the fully body HST workouts.

frivolous... what is your body fat % now ??...... hmmm.... if you are hovering 10% now, I would load carbohydrate now and make sure the protein is 1-1.5 gr per lb and have a calorie surplus of 300 approx to take advantage for some growth now that you are starting with your 10's

Friv...your turn to comment!
cool.gif

Just a note. But if you were eating more carbs before, eating less now would surely have resulted in some of that weight being water.

thanks for the replys.

actually my body fat is 14 percent..or was when I started.

lets go down the list of things...I am getting about 100 to 125 grams of protien a day.

I eat probably 100 to 150 carbs per day...all in the first 2 meals.

im drinking a lot of water to help offset the water weight..I can definitely tell that its more then water coming off.

Im also cycling Hydroxycut.  which really help oxidize fat.

also alcohal only 1 time per week.which i flush with B vitamens and lots of water.  The big thing is..I have a kid on the way..July..and I cant afford to buy new clothes
smile.gif
all my summer clothes are 32 waist..and I cant fit in them..so Im trying to really lose weight fast..I live in the midwest so its already been hot.

but this is the first time..ive really enjoyed doing this.  Im doing this for me and a goal I have to attain for financial purposes..but workout out with a thermogenic and low alcohal is refreshing.  

I will keep everyone updated..but I can tell you..my 34 jeans were skin tight 2 weeks ago..and today they are much looser...I have some space between my gut and my jeans.

once I get to my desired weight..I will start a slow bulking to get back up.

THE shock of HST is amazing

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">lets go down the list of things...I am getting about 100 to 125 grams of protien a day.

I eat probably 100 to 150 carbs per day...all in the first 2 meals.</div>

That's it... do you load up on fat or something?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Im also cycling Hydroxycut. which really help oxidize fat.</div>

Everything I hear and read about it tells me that it is a bunch of hogwash.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">once I get to my desired weight..I will start a slow bulking to get back up.

THE shock of HST is amazing</div>

It's good to hear that you have some great results, but as Razien pointed out, it could be water... measure bodyfat% daily at the same time, and that will help you know if your gains or cuts are for real.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 25 2006,14:30)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">lets go down the list of things...I am getting about 100 to 125 grams of protien a day.

I eat probably 100 to 150 carbs per day...all in the first 2 meals.</div>

That's it... do you load up on fat or something?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Im also cycling Hydroxycut.  which really help oxidize fat.</div>

Everything I hear and read about it tells me that it is a bunch of hogwash.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">once I get to my desired weight..I will start a slow bulking to get back up.

THE shock of HST is amazing</div>

It's good to hear that you have some great results, but as  Razien pointed out, it could be water... measure bodyfat% daily at the same time, and that will help you know if your gains or cuts are for real.</div>
1. well I fill out the rest of my calories with fat and protien.

2. yea..if it doesnt help..it def gets you more engergized.

3. maybe so..we will see..im not going to go that far..but I will let you guys know..but I can tell you..that lowering carbs will loser blood suger levels...which will help get down to just burning fat for fuel.

You should be aware that if you are eating at maintenance or slightly below, adding in HST will create a significant calorie deficit... hence the weight loss. Cutting carbs won't cause fat loss unless you have a calorie deficit.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 25 2006,19:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You should be aware that if you are eating at maintenance or slightly below, adding in HST will create a significant calorie deficit... hence the weight loss.  Cutting carbs won't cause fat loss unless you have a calorie deficit.</div>
I agree..but ive read and been told that when you lower blood sugar levels to around 50 to 55 you will start burning liver glucose then eventually fat will be converted to glycogen for enegy.

I can tell you that when I lower my carbs..personally i lose fat much faster then with 200 + carbs per day

Back