maintaining gain during SD

ok, so i got some good gains so far and i'll be doing a SD for 16 days beginning nov. 19 thru dec. 4. What's the best way to keep the gains during this SD?

regards

I'll be frank... eat!

Just eat at or above maintenace and you'll be fine.
happy.gif

I would recommend to eat at maintenance after a few days. I tried staying high and gained 5lbs pretty fast and it appears it all went to my stomach.

Im in my 10th day of my SD right now and I haven't really been eating much at all, drinking a decent amount :D , and not exercising at all! And I have gone from 190 lbs. at the end of my cycle to 189 lbs.. To me it appears that eating a lot during the SD is overrated, but it might be an individual thing. I also think that my "maintenance" calories is much less than it is during my SD because I am not training (obviously). If I were you I wouldnt stress too much. Just take the week off and try to enjoy yourself and eat like a normal human being for one week
happy.gif

Joe G

well the week I start my SD, thanksgiving will be in the picture so I will be eating like a monster that's for sure. I guess i'll just eat at maintenance, hopefully that works out.

Back