Max-Stim & S.D.?

jtb030

I am getting to the end of the cycle.
I have been reading the boards a good bit and specifically about Max-Stim.
I have registered for the Max-stim forum and am waiting to be activated. In the meantime
I was wondering with the max-stim approach is their still the prescribed 9-16 days of S.D.?

Thanks.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I was wondering with the max-stim approach is their still the prescribed 9-16 days of S.D.?</div>

MS still follows HST principles, so yes, you should SD for about two weeks.

Actually colby is a little off here.  Dan Moore invented max-stim and he doesn't advocate doing SD anywhere on the max-stim website.  Many guys do it anyway and it certainly doesn't hurt to take time off between cycles.

Thanks Guys,

I am getting to the end-- I can feel my strength is just about tapped out and am contemplating S.D., but there is that other side of me that would like to jump into A Max-Stim approach maybe after a few days off (5-7).

I am looking forward to checking that message board out.

I don't mention SD at all in fact.

I'll leave that up to you individually, if you feel it's valuable then do it.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have registered for the Max-stim forum and am waiting to be activated. In the meantime</div>Email me and I'll check that out for you, I've activated all pending as of 2 minutes ago. But, if your email looks fishy (IE spammer or bottish) then I may have deleted that account. So email me.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jul. 10 2007,11:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Maybe I was mistaken, but it seemed you designed MS with HST in mind.</div>
When speaking of the importance of progressive loading, absolutely.

When speaking of SD, I leave that to you
wink.gif

Back