My birthdya today!..

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_hung
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_hung

Today i turn 20! woo!

During the cycle so far i've bee reasonably strict on my diet.
Just controlling what goes into my body.

I usually workout during late night because it's normally when i have time and it helps me sleep.

Since i plan to go out today and night a consume err.. "a fair" amount of alcohol heh. Would this have a heavy impact on my body from a HST point of view?

Would the extra chemicals counter act growth and such?

Just worried =(

BTW it's the 16th of March here in The FUTURE~! (Australia) heh

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRINK AND LIFT.
laugh.gif

Bah done my workout earlier today =o

I feel wrong if i miss a workout..

Time to celebrate!

Happy B/Day.

If you drink...heavily...you'll have to skip the training day after it.

In the long run the inpact can be bad...if done in excess.

Don't overdo it!

If you were a little older, you might find it unimportant to get totally plastered in order to have a celebration or have a good time.

And you'd be able to keep it in your memories.
wow.gif

Ah well back from it. Didn't drink too much =o

Don't like the crappy feeling of wanting to throw up.

It's a Friday so next workout is Monday =)
Plenty of rest time.

<div>
(hung @ Mar. 16 2007,00:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Today i turn 20! woo!

During the cycle so far i've bee reasonably strict on my diet.
Just controlling what goes into my body.

I usually workout during late night because it's normally when i have time and it  helps me sleep.

Since i plan to go out today and night a consume err.. &quot;a fair&quot; amount of alcohol heh. Would this have a heavy impact on my  body from a HST point of view?

Would the extra chemicals counter act growth and such?

Just worried =(

BTW it's the 16th of March here in The FUTURE~! (Australia) heh</div>
You're 20 years old, and you're talking about ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE. What's the deal man, are you gonna be onstage in a week? Go out and have fun on your bday. Do whatever you want to do...just don't get arrested or kill yourself.

True enough Steve, but I don't remember my 15th birthday, or my 16th, or my 17th...

...or my 32nd, or my 33rd, or my 34th...

yeah, I coulda slowed down a long time ago.

I got drunk last night...not my birthday. Just wife is out of town on business trip and I got carried away having 'guy's night' at my house. Morning after headache...I always regret it.
ghostface.gif

I've seen some kind of hangover preventitive pill @ GNC , it's a charcoal based product that claims to soak up toxins. Can't say wether it works or not - haven't tried it.

I was drunk and I remember my 20th birthday.
wow.gif

I must not have been partying hard enough, I guess.

Anyhoo, happy b-day 2 ya.

Well I was dumb enough to carry a cam corder one time out with a bunch of my buddies....we all got hammered and thought we were the coolest ever.

Every time we watch that tape we laugh our @ss off.

Its funny when its captured on film b/c a lot of times what you did and what you thought you did are a little different!
biggrin.gif

Back