My Cycle

Bishop

I have finished one week of HST 15 reps without finding my max (yeah...I was too excited to start!).  

I have completed my M, W, F scheme and after reading about the tempo and rest, I really felt the lactic acid.  

Now, here are my questions

1,  What if I am not able to finish all 15 reps?  For instance, when I was doing incline DB bench press and I couldn't push out 15 reps, I stopped at 9.  I proceeded to rest for 30 secs and then push out the remaining 6.  Was this okay?  I did this for most of the workout.

2.  How does HST deal with the law of individual difference (a concept created by ISSA which states that everyone is different so there is no one workout that will fit everyone)?  Example, if someone is weak in their wrists especially in heavy bench press, can they substitute DB Bench Press?

3.  I added Wrist Curls to the cycle due to my ectomorphish frame.  Am I overtraining?  I was still able to finish my workout in a hour.

Thanks for all your help as I seek to break the genetic barrier!

1. Yes, that is fine.

2. We are all 99% the same. What works for one person will probably work for another... but despite that, substitutions are fine.

3. No, you won't overtrain.

Back