My Diet Sheet and question about MMA

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Here is my diet sheet I will be using

3800 calories 30-40-30
My ratios are close to 30-40-30 but not exact.. they are as follows: P307:C370:F137

Meal 1
2 scoops of ON-100% Whey
2 Tbsp of Flax Oil
1 Banana
1 Cup of Oatmeal

Stacks: Vitamin C, Creatine, Multi-Vit (Maxi-Sorb, two a day multi) Glucosamine Chondroitin plus MSM

Meal 2
2 Whole Eggs
1 Cup of Egg Whites
1.75 cups of brown rice

(on my non-workout days I switch my rice in meals 2 and 3 around. I want larger amount of carbs on my non-wo days earlier. On my wo days I figure since this is my post workout meal and I'am already ingesting 100gs of carbs pwo this would work out better).

PWO Shake- 100grams of carbs and 25g protein (Nectar Whey Isolate)
Vit C and Creatine

Meal 3
5 oz chicken
2.24 cups of brown rice
Glucosamine W/Chondroitin and MSM

Meal 4
Tri-o-plex
(salad) 2 oz walnuts, .5 cup carrots, 2 cups spinach, 1 cup broccoli.. I'll probably top it with whatever fat free dressing I can find.
Orange

I think I am going to remove these veggies. This is actually a old diet sheet I have used before while bulking. This meal was so inconvenient to prepare. I had to carry around salad dressing in a seperate container if I was eating it later. I was always guessing how much dressing to put in that container. Not enough and the salad was gross, too much and I either soaked it or I ended up throwing some out. The main reason I would remove the veggies in this meal would be because I simply hate vegetables.

Meal 5
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup of lite-n-fit yogurt
1 scoop of nectar protein

Z-Mass PM

Meal 6
2 Scoops of Casein Protein
2 Tbsp Flax Oil

Calcium and Mag (IF I CAN REMEMBER!)
Vit C

Also keep in mind that my PWO (post workout shake is 500 calories). This will jack up my calories on workout days to 4300.

My last question is I participate in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and I wanted to know if anyone else does as well and has gained on this program? On the days I will be doing MMA I will up my cals to compensate. Other then that I have no idea what else I could do.

Thanks
Nas Man

On w/o days save your creatine for your pre-w/o drink.

Also, how the heck do you measure out 2.24 cups of rice?  
biggrin.gif

Also, if you missed it there's a Diet & Nutrition forum for you to post threads like this one.

Diet & Nutrition

Lost me on the diet there Buddy, I'm not that organized with the food

but as for HST and MMA I don't see much of a problem, I don't practice MMA per say (Big Fan though) but I do Judo, Karate, and I roll around with some Jiu Jitsu guys once in a while, and the only thing HST did was make me stronger, and take me up a weight category in Judo
smile.gif

LOL,
I will make sure to post my diet stuff there. I actually do have creatine before I workout. I have it both before and after.

Rakki,
When I am bulking I find that if I don't take in a certain amount of calories I will absolutely not gain. Any less then 3800/4300 and I might as well just be doing maintenance. I guess my genetics are that bad that I have to be super anal. I am hoping that HST will change that though. I started my SD as of Sat and will be starting HST next monday. Skeet Skeet Skeet!!

Back