My First HST Cycel....Finally

Bulldog

I just thought I would drop in and mention that I finally started HST and I love it.  I had originally planned on starting HST about a year ago after a several year layoff but I ended up injuring my wrist and had to have surgery on August 5th 2005.  So I wasn't able to do much for a long time after that.

Anyhow, I just finished my third week of 5's with one more week to go and then I will SD.  Coming off a long layoff was the perfect time to start HST (as many on this forum had told me) and I'm glad I decided to do it.  Since I didn't actually calculate my RM's I have had to make several adjustments in weights throughout my cycle but its all good.  On my 5's I have just kept increasing the weight and will do so next week as well.

I'm actually looking forward to a week of SD and starting over again!  And I'll have a good idea what my RM's are for my next cycle.

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank everyone who posts on these forums because the information I have read over the years prior to this have really helped me understand the principles of HST.

So Thanks!

cool.gif

I'm glad it's going well for you. I agree, the people here are the best.

Back