My HST Planner

SDMuscle

I just finished my first two weeks of HST and I must say I'm really happy with my progress so far. I've been training (off and on) for years and have a pretty good sense of how my body responds, and it's definitely responding!
I've been working on a spreadsheet that I use to plan the next two weeks, and to print a handy workout card I take to the gym. I've based it on percentage increments instead of poundages, and it reduces the weight of a given workout by the chosen percentage from the next workout. In other words, each workout is X% less than the next one. You can then adjust your percentages until the first workout of the current macrocycle is about the same or slightly more than the last workout of the previous macrocycle.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Keep pumpin'
Rick

Edit: Not sure about the format of the attachment (octet stream?) but it does download as an Excel spreadsheet. I had saved it as a template (.xlt) but in the upload process somehow it got the .xls extension tacked on. Still works tho.

Not bad if you want to use it week by week!

I prefer to have a full program!

Man, all the bits and pieces are there and for something to take to the gym is probably cool.

I train at home so I just "pluck" mine up on the wall and read every workout.

Ciao

Back