My New HST Cycle

Looks good to me, in 10 weeks with that routine you should grow at least 10 lb.s. You are doing alot of volume daily so you will need to eat like a buffalo in order to grow. Just remember that, and also you may be overtraining bis/tris in that set-up, so you may want to do less sets for the arm isolations.

Upper

Incline BB Bench Press (triceps involved)
Dips – Chest Version (triceps involved)
Bent Over BB Rows (biceps involved)
Narrow Chin-Up (Supinated-Grip)(wk 1-6) / Narrow Chin-Up (Pronated-Grip) (wk 7-8) / Close-Grip Pull-Up (Pronated- Grip)(wk 9-10) (biceps involved)
Seated DB Military Press (triceps involved)
Standing Lateral Single-Arm DB Raise
Lying DB Rear Delt Raise
BB Shrug (biceps involved)
Seated Single DB Two-Arms Triceps Extension (reduce these to one set only)
Standing BB Curl (reduce these to one set only)

<div>
(LCUK @ Oct. 29 2006,12:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Reps

wk1: 15, 15      (30 reps)
wk2: 15, 15      (30 reps)
wk3: 12, 12      (24 reps)
wk4: 12, 12      (24 reps)
wk5: 10, 10      (20 reps)
wk6: 10, 10      (20 reps)
wk7: 8, 8, 4      (20 reps)
wk8: 8, 8, 4      (20 reps)
wk9: 6, 6, 6, 2  (20 reps)
wk10:6, 6, 6, 2 (20 reps)

Schedule:

Mon: Upper
Tue: Rest
Wed: Lower
Thu: Upper
Fri: Lower
Sat: Upper
Sun: Lower

I seem to do best with around 120 reps per bodypart per week, so 20 rep workouts (2 ex's per bodypart) is what I wanna aim for. As for load I'm not too sure yet... probably start at 70%RM for each rep block. Is there enough load progression for good hypertrophy? it should be fine as its only 1 rep short of the original rep scheme (15-6 instead of 15-5). Weights won't be increased as quickly though to make sure they are big enough incrememnts.

Thats about it... What dya think?

Thanks</div>
I'm a bit confused on what you are saying here. You are working each bodypart three times per week but I am not sure what 15,15 or 6,6,6,2 means. Are you saying that you will do 2 sets of 15 the first week and then 3 sets of 6 and one set of 2's in week 10? If so, that is going to make for a pretty long workout. That's 40 sets per workout for just the upper body in week 10. 120 sets for the upper body in one week is more what a heavy long time juicer might do. Add in legs and your up to 200 sets per week at the end of your cycle. That's seems pretty extreme and not conducive to growth. Or, perhaps, I misunderstood what you were saying.
rock.gif

dont like upper lower splits prefer something like this
a)back.shoulders,bis,
b)legs,chest,tris,
or
a)chest,shoulders,tris
b)legs,back,bis,
6 x a wk i would have at least one day of just to replace some glycogen
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Back