My next bulk routine

Avi1985

Im cutting right now. But in a month i should be in the 8% bf zone. So i already started to think how my next cycle should be looked like.
Im thinking to do something similar to the steve reeves routine, combined with hst, zigzag style.
This is how it gonna be:

Week 1
Sunday : 75 % of rm 15
Tuesday : 75% of rm 10
Thursday : 75% of rm 6

Week 2
Sunday : 80 % of rm 15
Tuesday : 80% of rm 10
Thursday : 80% of rm 6

Week 3
Sunday : 85 % of rm 15
Tuesday : 85% of rm 10
Thursday : 85% of rm 6

Week 4
Sunday : 90 % of rm 15
Tuesday : 90% of rm 10
Thursday : 90% of rm 6

Week 5
Sunday : 95 % of rm 15
Tuesday : 95% of rm 10
Thursday : 95% of rm 6

Week 6
Sunday :100 % of rm 15
Tuesday :100% of rm 10
Thursday :100% of rm 6

Week 7
Sunday :105 % of rm 15
Tuesday :105% of rm 10
Thursday :105% of rm 6

Week 8
Sunday :110 % of rm 15
Tuesday :110% of rm 10
Thursday :110% of rm 6

Week 9
SD

On 15 reps 3 sets per body part
On 10 reps 4 sets per body part
On 6 reps 5 sets per body part
Tri\Bi 15 reps on sunday, 12 reps on Tuesday, 9 reps on Thursday. 1 set on all rep ranges.
Abs, the same but getting 3 sets on all rep ranges.

Btw, i only cars about gaining LBM. I dont give a  **** about strength.
What do you think?

Looks interesting, I can't remember who did it but a few guys have done this before with success!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Btw, i only cars about gaining LBM. I dont give a **** about strength.</div>

Going to need some strength to get over the 110%, even if it is a side effect!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 14 2008,03:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Looks interesting, I can't remember who did it but a few guys have done this before with success!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Btw, i only cars about gaining LBM. I dont give a  **** about strength.</div>

Going to need some strength to get over the 110%, even if it is a side effect!
biggrin.gif
</div>
Well, Its only the first scheme. It would change many times during the next month. What i need is you guys to help me optimize it for hypertrophy.
I think ill upload the routine to the bb.com forum, i gonna need any help i could get. I hate to be skinny.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think ill upload the routine to the bb.com forum, i gonna need any help i could get. I hate to be skinny. </div>

What's this...lack of faith?
laugh.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 14 2008,04:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think ill upload the routine to the bb.com forum, i gonna need any help i could get. I hate to be skinny. </div>

What's this...lack of faith?
laugh.gif
</div>
Well...
biggrin.gif
No, not realy. But its always good to hear many advices.
And so far i got no advice in here. But i know that on the other half of the planet it a late night hour so im not worry.

<div>
(faz @ Apr. 14 2008,10:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">make sure you dont have to many exercises
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
</div>
I have one exercise for each body part. Except The legs that will get 2-3 exercises.

Now im thinking about doing something else.Since my goal is hypertrophy, I would lift my max weights all over the cycle and only change the reps. I start from 15 reps and slowly drop down till 6 reps To keep with the progresive load.

Back