Need help with my second cycle

COTTMAN

I'm on the last day of my first cycle of HST and have thoroghly enjoyed it!!! I've seen some good gains and i'm keen to do another one. This is how my first one went...

Deadlift
Lat pull down
CG cable row
DB curl
Incline DB Bench
DB Flyes
Hammer Strenght tricep raise
Squat
Leg raise
Incline situps
Hammer Strength shoulder press
DB Shrugs

So, what should I do for the second cycle??? I would imagine it should be something different. What would you guys suggest??

Ed

Great to see that you are making headway!

I would not change much. Maybe there wer some exercises that you thought should be in there instead of some you used, then use those.

I would rather keep much the same and only alter those I feel need improvement or are missing for this or that reason.

Hope this helps

Cheers guys, I may look at making small changes. If I wanted to concentrate more on an area ie biceps, instead of adding more curls if I were to change to a closer grip on the lat pull down would that affect the effectiveness it has on training my back?? Also hams, are they worked enough by the deadlifts do you think, ot would they benefit from a more direct exercise?

Ed

I believe in suppersetting first.

Then alternating, so one day I'll do for example with chins one day wide overhand grip the other day close underhand grip, it simply hits different areas.

I find that if you alternate you get to hit the muscles in different areas without doing a whole lot of changes.

Hope this will guide you some.

Back