Need to change...

Jonny

Gym membership ran out, had a home gym, moved, no room for one anymore.

Being the creative genious that I am I made a make-shift gym in my backyard containing pulley system, old barbell and plates.

Ive got no rack so heavy barbell excersies (excep deadlifts) are a no no. Basically only exercises I can do are weighted squats, deadlifts, pulldowns, and anything with the high pulley.

Any suggestions for a workout. Im still planning on working out AM/PM 3 x week.

Well, if you don't want to pay money for a gym membership, then you won't have adequate exercise availability. I have never had to pay to workout. And I never will. Either I workout at my job, or I use my military ID and I can get on a local military base and use their facilities. Perhaps you know someone who is, or was, in the armed forces. Anyone with a military ID is allowed to bring guests to the gym.
Otherwise, here is a list of exercises you can do off the top of my head:

Chest:The Floor press(excellent for lower tricep and middle chest development)
Quads:Squats/alternate with deadlifts
Arms:Tricep pulldowns
use the barbell and plates for bicep development
Back:Lat pulls and Bent-over rows
Abs: Weighted ab crunch (on your knees, bringing shoulders to the hips)
Shoulders/traps: upright rows, plates for lateral raises
Calves: regular old calf raises w/ barbell (use wood blocks for more ROM)(dont forget the tibialis anterior)

Sorry, should have pointed out that I have over 15 years of weight expereince, and that the nearest gym is about 30 miles away.

My "home gym" is technicaly sound. I was just asking for some possible workouts for the AM/PM split.

Im planning on doing something like this:

AM

Dumbell Squats
Barbell Rows
Floor Press
Dumbell Shoulder Press
Weighted Sit-ups

PM

Dedlifts
Pulldowns
Cable Crossovers
Tri Pressdowns