new here and to hst

dnoyes

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and glad i found this forum.Ive been training for 15 years and have finally come to the point where instinctive training is not working for me or making sense anymore,nice to have found a system that sounds good in theory.I did my rep maxes allready and got some downtime in as well.I set up my cycle and im excited to get started tomorow.So i look forward to learning more and maybee perfecting hst one day.

Welcome to the forum. If you get a chance start a log or at least post how things are working for you. It would be interesting to hear how HST works out for you considering how long you’ve been training already.

Welcome and good luck.

Stick with the basics for the first couple of cycles to see how you get on.

I've been doing HST since 2002, after over 10yrs of HIT and superslow training, and have never looked back!
Although I occaisonally vary and over-complicate my routine, I always go back to a simple, basic one for the main.
I find I make more progress just using a compound only workout, HST style.

Keep us updated on how you find it working for you? Or not, if thats the case!

Brix

Thanks ..i will keep things up to date...i find whole body workouts interesting but never had the balls to stickem out..... i tried e dardens new hit program a while back and it about killed me.... brutal.. sometimes i dont know if arthor jones was right in the head...but hst looks like it really makes sense.

Back